Hospitality General Manager
Hammes Staffing Charleston, SC
- Expired: 8 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are immediately hiring for a nationally recognized hotel company that is located in the North Charleston, SC area. Candidates must be available to work various shift based on coverage needs. All candidates are asked to have the following represented on an updated resume:
- Track record of salesmanship in the hospitality industry
- Experience in recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding of all staff.
- Tenure in office operations, including checking-in and checking out guests, control of all money, and bookkeeping and payroll functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Identifying and managing repair and maintenance issues
- Knowledge of capital expenditure, P/L reports, and KPI
II. Essential Skills/Credentials/Experience/Education
- Possess a valid driver’s license, current auto insurance and a functioning automobile.
- Ability to read, understand, interpret information found in a variety of reports and other internal hotel information. Sufficient mathematical skills to prepare forecasts and reports, calculate room revenue, average rate, occupancy percentage and labor costs, count and balance a cash bank, etc.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Front Office and related department operations, service standards and techniques, guest relations and etiquette, up selling techniques, in order to ensure the effective operation of the front office and related departments (examples include providing high level of service, effective staff training, proficient problem solving, effective cost controls, etc.).
- Ability and flexibility to work long hours on a regular basis and as business conditions demand.
- Minimum 3 years experience in management. Supervisory experience required. Experience levels required might vary based upon the size, volume and character of company.
Hammes StaffingWhy Work Here?
Friendly work environment
7685 Northwoods Blvd suite 8H North CharlestonCharleston, SC