Construction Project Manager Superintendent
Hammes Staffing Charleston, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental,
We are currently looking for a Project Manager for a locally owned and operated construction business. Pay will range from $70-85k a year. Candidates must have the following represented on an updated resume:
- Tenure as a project manager in a custom home setting that would include up to 4 1 million dollar homes at a time
- First hand experience in building residential homes
- Knowledge and ability to work with sub-contractors/vendors and agents to resolve issues and disputes
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Google documents
- Successful building and management of job schedules while meeting construction milestone dates
- Interpretation of invoices/requests for payments from owners, sub contractors, and vendors while working closely with the Office Manager
All candidates must have a valid drivers license and able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Hammes StaffingWhy Work Here?
Friendly work environment, great support system, and great pay.