Insurance Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $85,000 Yearly
We are seeking energetic and driven individuals with a winning spirit to join our fast paced sales department. As a sales representative you will work with a dynamic team that shares your desire to be the best. Our disciplined, proven successful sales process will help you in growing your career. Apply today so we can contact you about the next steps in the interview process to be our next sales representative.
Base Salary with Commissions?
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hands On Training
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance?quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop?ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
Hamlin Allstate Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hamlin Allstate Agency