- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant reports directly to Executive Assistant. Administrative support will be provided to all team members of the company, as needed. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting and welcoming guests
- Answering calls, forwarding, and taking messages
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Data entry for AP invoices
- Weekly Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Help with bank draws
- Insurance tracking
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Hamlet Development Corp.Why Work Here?
Come join our team! ER paid healthcare, dental & vision offered, IRA plan and match, monthly ER HSA contribution, EE bonus program, PTO.
Hamlet Development was founded in April 1994, and immediately launched its first community, Abbotsford, in Sandy, Utah. In 1995, Hamlet Homes was established and began a legacy of crafting quality, customer-oriented townhomes, twin homes and single-family homes located in attractively designed neighborhoods in northern Utah. In 2017, Hamlet Homes was sold to its four senior Managers of the company, and by the summer of 2020, the buyout was complete, and Michael Brodsky resigned as their Chairman. Going forward, Hamlet Development and its affiliated companies operate separately from Hamlet Homes. Today, Hamlet Development manages seven separate but related companies that develop land, build homes, and manage commercial and residential properties in Northern Utah.
84 West 4800 SouthSalt Lake City, UT