Work From Home Client Service Specialist (Full Training Provided)
Hamilton and Associates Franklin, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company is looking for a Client Service Specialist who will have an opportunity to help protect our members and their families. We work closely with members of unions and associations such as Teachers, Firefighters, Veterans and Nurses for over 60 years as the #1 provider for supplemental benefits. As workers nationwide know that their benefits through their jobs greatly reduce or completely expire when they leave or retire from their jobs, our focus is to educate the working-class individuals that request our benefits through their local unions and organizations; servicing them with a clear and concise explanation on the benefits that they are entitled too along with the options they qualify to receive.
· Full training provided
· A fun, energetic and positive team environment
· Great benefits
· Rapid career growth and advancement opportunities
· Great weekly pay and bonuses
· Virtual Work-From-Home setting
We are team oriented and help each other grow in this career. Experience in our industry is not required as we have industry-leading training and support to provide you the tools to be successful and achieve your professional and personal dreams. If you are hardworking, ambitious, and dedicated – we want to meet you!
· Answer incoming customer inquiries
· Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
· Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
· Record customer information within our customer service database
· Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
Apply now to learn more about what we do and how you can be a part of our team today!
This Job Is:
· A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 3 months or more
· A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
· A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
· Open to applicants who do not have a college degree
· Management history is a plus
· Forbes Top 24 Happiest Companies To Work For 2017, 2018, 2019
· Fortune 500 Company
· Rated A+ Superior on AM best for financial strength
· Monday to Friday and some Saturdays when needed
Looking for energetic people who want a fun work atmosphere working with people on a daily basis over the phone and meeting with clientele. No experience needed. We offer full benefits after 90 days and stock option. A hiring manager will call or email you for more information to schedule an interview with our National Manager Bobby Hamilton. At last we have the ability to work from home as well. Apply Now!
Hamilton and AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Work from home, flexible schedule, career advancement potential, full training provided (no experience needed), positive workplace culture
BusinessView all jobs at Hamilton and Associates