Hamilton Porter is a boutique recruiting firm that partners with a variety of companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500's. Due to growth, one of our top clients is actively looking to hire a full-time Senior Embedded Software Developer to join their team. Our client designs and develops hardware & software products that are heavily used in the Casino Gaming industry. We are looking for an experienced embedded software developer with a strong background in C/++ for this opening. This role will be based in Las Vegas, Nevada and we can offer a full relocation package for new hires from outside the Las Vegas area.
- Design, develop, debug and test software.
- Create, maintain, and reviews of engineering documentation.
- Work with Product Managers to create product requirements.
- Create and interpret specifications.
- Troubleshoot and debug software design.
- Create well-written and well-documented maintainable code.
- Perform unit testing and reviewing of new/modified code.
- Maintain existing products currently in operation and enhance/develop new products.
- Develop new tools and technologies.
- Perform integration, validation, and certification of unit-tested software.
- Experience with C, C++, Python, MS SQL, Stored Procedures, Network Communication Protocols and Web Services.
- Experience with USB driver development.
- Experience developing software on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience developing software for Embedded System and RTOS.
- Experience debugging using JTAG devices.
- Ability to travel up to 5% (only when needed).
- A completed software engineering degree from an accredited institution (CS, CE)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Annual Salary ($110,000 - $125,000)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401(k) program
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Sick Days
- Relocation Assistance Package
We are looking to interview and hire ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity with lots of growth potential, please apply with your resume!