Lead Unity Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lead Unity Engineer - Full-Time / Direct Hire – $150k-$225k/year + Early Stage Equity
You will be part of a team of industry veterans who have bought and sold multiple gaming companies, working closely with the executive team and stakeholders to develop applications in Unity while leading the frontend development. Ideally, we are looking for someone with a background in startups and experienced with Go-to-Market launches. This is a 100% remote position and an incredible opportunity to have ownership in a fast-growing company. If this sounds interesting to you, please read on for details!
- Work closely with a team of senior designers and developers building a new way to play games online.
- Translate abstract requirements into functional code to meet intended objectives and key results.
- Collaborates closely with various departments and teams across to develop and deliver the best frontend experience.
- Participates in development planning and prioritization.
- May supervise and mentor the activities of lower level personnel and lead multiple projects.
- Listen to community feedback to identify areas of the product presenting user friction.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience working with modern game development and engines with a WebGL target such as Unity
- Advanced experience working with Typescript and ReactJS, PixiJS, Phaser, ThreeJS, or equivalent.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Interest and enthusiasm for building gaming products.
- Previous experience with React Native is a plus.
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- Competitive Annual Base Salary ($150,000 - $225,000 DOE)
- Early Stage Equity
- Fully Paid Healthcare (including dependents)
- Generous PTO Policy
- Remote-first team with a monthly stipend to find your ideal working spot
If you are looking for an opportunity to have real ownership in a technology company and are passionate about the gaming experience, please don’t hesitate to apply today!