We are currently seeking a Medical Records to join our team in Hamilton MI!
The primary purpose of the Medical Records Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the security, confidentiality completeness and accuracy of the medical records in accordance with the center's policies and procedures and under its guidelines.
Shift: Full time
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent computer skills required for the medical records clerk position
- Strong communication and customer service skills required.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal time
- & many more!