Hamilton is in need of several trade show installation & dismantle workers to help with trade show booth set-up!
- You MUST be dependable and punctual.
- Work hours will be from 8:00 a.m. - ?? Some evening and weekend work.
- Most of the work will be performed at the Indianapolis Convention Center. You will need to have your own transportation.
- You will be acting as an ambassador for our company. A professional and friendly attitude is required!
- No tools required, but familiarity with the use of tools is required.
- Starting rate is based on experience.
- Install & dismantle trade show exhibits including displays, signs, carpets, supports, and other items for conventions and trade shows at the Indiana Convention Center and local venues.
- Loading and unloading client displays and equipment into trucks in order to prevent damage.
- Safely work from lifts, ladders and platforms at different heights.
- Acts as an ambassador for the company, providing quality workmanship, excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- You must be able to lift up to 100 lbs with assistance and be comfortable with ladder work.
- Ability to read basic blue prints and floor plans is helpful.
- Experience using basic workshop hand and power tools is preferable.
- Enthusiastic team player, but also capable of working independently.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Flexible schedule is necessary as this job may require some off-hour working times including nights, early mornings, and weekends.