Hamilton Company Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, Canada, Latin America, Japan, Singapore and the United Kingdom. We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor that will be responsible for the supervision of people, equipment, and processes within their assigned work center(s). Primary responsibility of the supervisor includes, but is not limited to, team safety, team morale, product quality, and on-time delivery/schedule adherence.
- Leads by example in all aspects of the job's responsibilities: Safety, People, Quality, Production, and Cost.
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of all personnel and compliance to all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Creates a positive workplace environment consistent with our company's values and ensures equitable treatment is given to all employees.
- Communicates effectively with direct reports and ensures development and effective coaching through one on one's, performance evaluations, and daily feedback.
- Ensures adequate staff coverage for all shifts, accounting for employee vacations and unplanned absences.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating training throughout areas of responsibility with focus on professional development and building the best team.
- Ensures that the quality of the company's products are maintained and improved upon in accordance with the company's philosophy.
- Ensures daily production goals are met through daily metric monitoring.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts with the focus on implementing improved and sustainable processes.
- Responsible for all manufacturing costs associated with assigned work center(s), including but not limited to, consumable spend, scrap, and direct labor/overtime.
- Reports down machines and supports routing maintenance.
- Effectively communicates and presents information upwards.
- Works collaboratively with all teams.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Technology or related discipline.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Personally exhibit excellent skills and capabilities to effectively solve problems.
- A demonstrated ability to relate and interrelate with support and peer groups.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with various employees, personalities, backgrounds, and skill levels.
- Willingness to accept change and the ability to affect policy and technical changes with subordinates and peer groups.
- Position requires exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
- A demonstrated desire to improve and enhance one's personal self i.e. college level classes pertaining to occupation and/or seminars/classes pertaining to same.
- Partnering with cross-functional management to drive cost and productivity/efficiency improvements.
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us at: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at Hamilton Company