Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
Essential Duties and Overall Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, as other duties may be assigned:
- Organize, maintain and distribute proper documents, i.e. drawing specifications and revisions.
- Assist in coordinating new project start-up as needed, i.e. permits, addresses, signage, etc.
- Assemble documents for project manager to prepare pay applications. This may include receiving and logging invoices, logging subcontractor’s pay application and generating reports.
- Process Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Change Requests & Change Orders and Owner Change Orders; all with the appropriate exhibits and back up materials.
- Process Requests for Information (RFI’s) to the architect and engineer.
- Update logs and tracking for RFI’s and submittals and distribute as needed.
- Track, file and distribute project submittals.
- Create and update Vendor Lists, Subcontract Lists and Project Information Sheets.
- Assist Jobsite Personnel Process/Finalize Documents as well as any Correspondence.
- Maintain Hard and Digital project folders
- Assemble and Process all Close-out Documents and O & M Manuals including Digital copies.
- Provide general support functions as requested/needed such as answering/screening phone calls and the preparation of any correspondences.
- Make Travel arrangements as needed, including Airline, Hotel and Car rentals.
- Provide all Administrative functions for Production Manager as needed.
- Create and maintain project files.
- All other duties as might be needed.
- Computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Word/Excel/Project, Power Point, Outlook, and Sage
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize in order to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Accomplish high volume with completeness and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to operate office equipment i.e., Copiers, Fax, Scanners, Multi-line Phone System, etc.
- Experience in Construction
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Hamilton Builders Contracting
3556 S. CulpepperSpringfield, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at Hamilton Builders Contracting