Supervisor, US DC Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Supervisor Small Package, US DC Distribution - 2nd Shift (Monday to Thursday 4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.)
- Responsibilities of the position include:
- Assist in coordinating activities of associates engaged in verifying and keeping records for outgoing
- shipments and preparing small package items for shipment.
- Check bills of lading, invoices, orders and/or other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, and
- shipping methods required to meet small parcel shipping schedules.
- Assist small parcel operators in pulling orders and putting away product for the small parcel area
- Other Duties as assigned by the Distribution Management Team
Requirements of the position include:
- HS Diploma required; some college preferred
- 2 years leadership experience in an inventory control/audit department
- Proven abilities to communicate effectively both verbally, and in writing, with internal and external customers.
- Experience with WMS; High Jump is preferred.
Our employees enjoy working in a drug-free environment. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.E-Verify.gov.
Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
Get fresh Brand Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.