Director of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Operations position will be responsible for all aspects of campus wide maintenance and operations. This position requires the employee to oversee all building and equipment repairs, construction, and improvement projects. Maintain/oversee scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on, but not limited to, chillers, boilers, cooling towers, compressors, elevators, all fire and sprinkler equipment, generators, landscaping, kitchen equipment, emergency equipment as well as the façade of the building. The position reports directly into ownership.
· Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in Real Estate Management with the successful completion of a bachelor’s degree in engineering or business preferred.
· Employee should have a solid understanding of both real estate and environmental law.
· Employee should have a thorough understanding of both accounting and finance.
· Effective oral and written communication skills with individuals at all levels, both inside and outside of the organization.
· Excellent leadership qualities.
· Investigates and solves all campus maintenance issues for the interior and exterior of various campus buildings.
· Ensures the timely and efficient execution of general maintenance projects as scheduled or assigned, including installations and repairs involving plumbing, electrical, piping, carpentry work, painting, and general equipment repair.
· Procures outside contractors to perform specific maintenance work in the most cost-effective manner and consistent with company policy.
· Compiles and maintains information and drawings of the facility and prepares maintenance programs for long-range economics, in order to ensure facility growth consistent with location objectives.
· Manages all maintenance requests by tenants for items needing repair in their respected areas.
· Conducts regular inspections of all tenant and vacant areas of the campus as well as the common areas of the campus.
· Strictly enforce safety procedures and protocols.
Establishes and maintains positive relationships with all tenants.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Siemens & Honeywell building automation systems highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Corrigo maintenance software a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and project-tracking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
Physical Demands of the Position
The physical demands described here are representative to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This position is active and requires the employee to sit, stand, walk, balance, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and climb. You will walk approximately one mile per day. The employee will occasionally lift, push, or pull up to 50-pound items.
This position requires the employee to be flexible with their schedule and open to being called in for emergencies which may include odd hours.
Hamilton 9999 Associates / TEK Park
Get fresh Director of Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.