IT Support Specialist
- Expired: July 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for an IT Support Specialist to support the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). This Task Order includes operations, and sustainment support for applications within the agency's Supply Chain Management System. The IT Support Specialist will perform a variety of routine tasks covering planning and delivery of customer support services including installation, troubleshooting, user assistance, and training.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems in response to customer reported incidents.
- Planning and analysis of work processes, researching and reporting trends and patterns of problems.
- Developing training materials and performing computing/information system training sessions.
- Developing and maintaining problem tracking databases.
- Installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining hardware and software.
- Performing backup and recovery operations.
- Migrate, update and sustain DLA Print and Fax solutions.
- Consulting with users to identify needs and requirements.
- Conducting feasibility studies and trade-off analyses.
- Preparing business cases.
- Discovery, migration and sustainment of DLA Microsoft OneDrive presence
- Ensuring the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices.
- May be required to support DLA's eProcurement system, a segment of its SAP-based enterprise resource planning system.
- Six (6) years of progressive experience in the field of Information Processing
- Three (3) of which are specialized in Information Processing and involve a range of hardware/software solutions
- Two (2) of which are concentrated, hands-on experience in installing, diagnosing problems and training customers in the use of software and hardware
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification: Category IAT Level II; Must hold one of the following active certifications:
- CCNA Security
- Security+ CE
- CASP+ CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Computing Environment: DLA CE Cert IA Role/Function: (TBD at the Task Order level); Must hold one of the following active computing certifications or above:
- GIAC Detection Analyst
- MS 2016 Active Directory Identity and Networking
- MCITP SA
- MCITP EA
- MCM: Windows Server 2008: Directory,
- MCA:MS Windows Server Directory
- MC: Azure Administrator Associate
- MC: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Secret Clearance
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: San Diego, CA; Fort Benning, GA; Fort Leonard Wood, MO; Fort Sill, OK; Parris Island, SC; Fort Jackson, SC; Lackland AFB, TX; Great Lakes, IL; Philadelphia, PA
- Type of environment: On Site
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Hamdan Resources, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA), making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship and/or authorization to work within the U.S.is required for most positions.
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Hamdan Resources