- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for an individual to support Database Administrator (Oracle) efforts Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
- Provides all activities related to the administration of computerized databases.
- Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function.
- Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a client/server environment.
- Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in a client/server environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Advises users on access to various client/server databases.
- Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases with respect to JCL, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods.
- Applies knowledge and experience with database technologies, development methodologies, and front-end /back- end programming languages (e.g., SQL).
- Performs database programming and supports systems design.
- Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design.
- Five (5) years progressive experience of database query languages such as Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, MS-SQL. Also has at least three years hands-on experience and expertise in Relational Database Management Systems.
- Experience also shall include capability to work on various operating systems and additional programming languages. Has experience in at least two projects in a large organization responsible for administering, operating, maintaining, and securing a large-scale computer database.
- Expert with enterprise Oracle database software and application products, Microsoft SQL Server and IBM DB2.
- Security/Certification Requirements:
- Sensitivity Level: IT-I – Critical Sensitive
- Clearance: Secret
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification: Category IAT Level II
- CASP CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Computing Environment: Requires one of the following:
- Minimum of Oracle 12c
- OCP18 or OCM18
- Oracle Database Administration 2019 Certified Professional (OCP) 19
- DLA CE Cert IA Role/Function: DBA Admin
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Battle Creek, MI; Columbus, OH; Dayton, OH; Fort Belvoir, VA; New Cumberland, PA; Ogden, UT; Philadelphia, PA; Richmond, VA
- Type of environment: Office Setting
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday – Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Hamdan Resources, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA), making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship and/or authorization to work within the U.S.is required for most positions.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Hamdan Resources