We are seeking Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aides, to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients in their home.
We have hourly & live-in shifts available throughout Rockland, Orange, and Sullivan Counties.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing
- Provide specialized healthcare such as changing bandages
- You'll need a valid Social Security card and US passport or Photo ID.
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Proficiency in reading & speaking basic English.
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields is a plus
Don't miss this opportunity, schedule your appointment today!
If you have any questions, please call 845-503-0851 or email SMendez@HamaspikCare.org.