- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Halverson and Blaiser Group is a Minnesota-based property management company that has immediate openings for a full-time Maintenance Technician for an apartment complex located in the Twin Cities.
We offer competitive wages and benefits packages and provide all the necessary tools and training to succeed, including classes to obtain your boiler license if you don't already have one.
This is a full-time position with most hours scheduled Monday-Friday between 8AM-4:30PM. Maintenance Technicians are also required to be on a rotating on-call schedule. Each tech takes an on-call shift about 5-6 times per year.
Primary Skills and Abilities:
- Successfully complete resident maintenance requests
- Share on-call responsibilities for immediate repair needs
- Perform janitorial, painting, and repairs to vacant units
- Monitor and maintain plumbing, heating, and electrical systems
- Inspect the property for preventative maintenance
- Capable of lifting 75 pounds unassisted
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours per day
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
- Ability to problem-solve
- Pass Kari Koskinen Act criminal background check
- Valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, and a reliable vehicle
- Boilers License (Or willingness to obtain with our support)
- Yardi experience preferred
Halverson and Blaiser Group
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Real EstateView all jobs at Halverson and Blaiser Group