We are seeking a Client Relationship Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Manage the client relationship process to deepen client relationships
- Handle customer inquiries and provide information about services
- Schedule existing client meetings for financial advisors (not cold calling)
- Learn the business and team to help out with marketing
- Troubleshoot and resolve service issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Natural, strong listening skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We help them clarify their financial priorities and lifetime money goals with thorough planning and creating a path forward. Our tailored investments continually work toward securing and realizing their dreams, both big and small.
We strive to help our clients find the freedom through a holistic approach using our Plan, Secure, and Invest foundations so they can stop worrying and enjoy their cherished goals and values. We will know when we are successful when we help our clients to dream again through deeply personal finances.