THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION. CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team! This is a great position for a recent accounting grad. You must plan to be on a CPA track. We are looking to develop highly motivated accountants that would like to be a CPA.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Learn how to prepare bookkeeping and bookkeeping reviews
- Learn how to prepare tax returns, both business and personal
- Assist clients with questions and find solutions as directed by managers
- Learn how to prepare tax plans and strategy reports
- Learn how to manage payroll, depreciation, and other client financial functions
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting
- Plans to sit for CPA exam or already passed some parts
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Please provide us a resume and a cover letter that includes salary requirements.
Must have a computer at home with at least 8GB of RAM and dual monitors. This is a requirement of all our work at home positions.