Hallway Plumbing is seeking a qualified Plumbing Superintendent specializing in the areas of Residential, high-rise or Multifamily Construction. This position will require the candidate to be able to manage various construction sites in accordance with clients.
The right candidate must have
- Minimum 4-6 years verifiable experience as a Plumbing Superintendent
- At least 4 years experience in LARGE commercial construction preferred
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- Organizational and planning skills and be detailed oriented
- Must be willing to travel
- Knowledge with Plumbing Codes
- OSHA 10 certified
Benefits we offer:
- Truck Allowance
- paid vacation
- company cell
- and other benefits including bonus potential
Working with us means being part of a team and being proud of it! It means working safely and exceeding customer expectations. It means learning and growing your career, while striving for excellence, both personally and professionally.
Hallway is an equal opportunity employer.
We realize that it of the utmost importance to have well trained plumbers and the most up to date equipment. This makes us more efficient than our competitors, saving us and our contractors time and money. We guarantee all our customers a professional job, and stand behind all our work with a warranty.
Hallway Plumbing was chosen as one of 2019-Best Places To Work! So, why wait. Become part of our winning team today!
About Hallway Plumbing: http://www.hallwayusa.com/