Site Superintendent - Plumbing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you ready to work with a fun, high-energy, fast growing, family-owned company? How about working with a company that was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 AND 2020? If you answered yes, then Hallway Plumbing is the place to be!
Hallway Plumbing is one of the fastest growing plumbing company. We deliver high quality, high integrity plumbing services for new construction and service maintenance projects and we are quickly expanding across the Southeast! Because of this wonderful growth, we have an exciting career opportunity for a Site Superintendent to join our team!
Our Site Superintendents are required to have:
- 3-5 years of plumbing experience.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
- A journeyman and/or master plumber licenses is preferred.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent is required for this position
- Create material take-offs and submit to field operations manager for collaboration.
- Submit all material orders in Procore to the purchasing department.
- Schedule labor and material needs for all projects with the field operations manager.
- Schedule material deliveries based on general contractor projected schedule.
- Manage project to its entirety to ensure quality and correct installation of product.
- Coordinate with general contractor for all project needs.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment on all projects.
- Responsible for conducting toolbox talks with all employees associated with the job site.
- Responsible for maintaining OSHA standards and certifications as required on all job sites and projects.
- Schedule all site inspections and complete daily reports on Procore.
- Maintain, organize and project storage needs on site.
- Coordinate all deliveries with purchasing department and suppliers.
- Order and maintain all equipment on the job site.
- Must understand the scope and contractual obligations of the project and report any issues to the field operations manager.
- Maintain current set of plans and specs for each individual project in Procore and paper copies as needed.
- Responsible for quality control and subcontractor’s performance.
- Request and maintain proper records of change orders and change order proposals.
- Answer, catalog, and assess ALL RFI’s, ASI’s, plan changes, addendums, revisions, and plan update. All information must be relayed back to your operations manager for potential change orders, scope additions, and plan revisions.
- Update and maintain a current submittal package in Procore while collaborating with commercial project coordinator.
- Responsible for attending all site meetings with general contractor and adhering to their schedules.
- Responsible for handling warranty request for warranty period of previously completed projects.
- Lifts up to 75 pounds from the floor to waist level and able to carry such objects for at least 50 feet.
- Capable of driving and taking various forms of transportation to get to job sites.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
NOTE: The requirements listed above are essential functions of the job that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. We provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation's most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations. We ensure that no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and career development programs. We will continue to provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation.
Hallway Plumbing, LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Hallway Plumbing, LLC