CULLIGAN OF IDA
Hall’s Culligan of Ida is searching for our next Service/Installation Technician. This position is ideal for someone who has mechanical aptitude and is looking to train for a career.
Culligan Service/Installation Technicians are essential to the continued growth and success of our dealerships. Service/Installation Technicians travel to residential and commercial customers to repair, upgrade, install and troubleshoot our entire line of water treatment equipment.
We are seeking an individual that is looking to train for a long term career. We spend months training our Service/Installation Technicians on the best water treatment equipment in the industry. Service Technicians have the unique ability to control their pay rate. The faster you learn and certify in the field, the higher your compensation goes.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CULLIGAN?
- Great full time, Monday-Friday work schedule
- Competitive hourly rate with opportunity for monthly bonus
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- We like to promote from within!
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
- Service/Installation Technicians are responsible for all aspects of service including troubleshooting and repair of water treatment equipment in residential and/or commercial venues.
- Deliver excellence in customer service at all times
- Proficient with tools and repair work, mechanically inclined
- 1-2 years of service installation and/or equipment repair preferred
- Water softener installation and/or plumbing experience is a plus!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in an active working
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 80lbs
- Must be 21 years of age with a decent driving record to drive a company vehicle
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Ready to apply? Email your resume to our hiring manager Mike O'Dell at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our Career Center at https://careers-hallswater.icims.com.
Benefit program includes: Health, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, supplemental life, flexible spending, short-term disability, 401(K) with company match, paid time off and much more!
Hall’s Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall’s Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.