ENTRY LEVEL ROUTE DELIVERY DRIVER
CULLIGAN OF BELLFLOWER
Searching for a company that will train you for a career, not just another job? Do you want your next role to have the opportunity for incentive pay and a Monday through Friday daytime schedule? Our opening for an Entry Level Route Driver is perfect for someone who enjoys being physically active throughout the workday and prefers working outdoors.
Route Delivery Drivers run local routes delivering products to our customers. This position does NOT require a CDL. Route Delivery Drivers must be comfortable with a physically demanding, customer-facing position and must be available to work Monday-Friday with no nights or weekends!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CULLIGAN?
- Great full time, Monday-Friday work schedule
- Competitive pay plus incentives
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- We like to promote from within!
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
- Drive a company truck to deliver and pick up portable exchange tanks and other Culligan products to customers according to daily route schedule
- Accurately complete all required paper work on a daily basis
- Responsible for providing excellent communication and customer service to our customers
- Builds strong customer relationships on an on-going basis with the objective of continuing and renewing business
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required to be successful
- Must have excellent driving record
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 90lbs on a repetitive basis
- All drivers are required to be a minimum of 21 years of age or older for insurance purposes
- Successful completion of pre-employment screenings
Ready to apply? Email your resume directly to our hiring manager Victor Flores at email@example.com or visit our Carreer Center at https://careers-hallswater.icims.com.
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Benefits: Our company offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, company paid life + the option for additional supplemental life insurance, disability, critical Illness, and Accident supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and PTO.
Hall’s Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall’s Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties.