Customer Service Coordinator - Dispatcher
- Expired: June 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is the perfect career for someone who has worked in a customer-focused, administrative role in the service industry. The right person will have scheduling/dispatching experience, will be successful in handling customer issues, and have experience in outbound calling. If you have customer service experience and you pride yourself on being solution focused and customer service oriented, this is the career for you!
Why should you sell for Culligan?
- We are an essential employer!
- Great full time, Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm work schedule
- Competitive hourly ratestarting at $17-$19 per hour
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family-oriented company
- We like to promote from within!
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
- Answer incoming calls from our very important customers
- Resolve any product or service related issues; follow up to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Schedule service calls, dispatch service technicians to customer locations
- Close out billing and work orders; prepare paperwork for next business day
- Take payments and maintain customer records by updating account information
- Scheduling new customer initial inspections
- Prepare and maintain compliance and regulatory reporting (sales reports, month end reporting, etc.)
- Customer service and multi-line telephone experience preferred
- Experience in outbound calling preferred
- Scheduling/Dispatching experience highly desired
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Account collections experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced fun environment
- Strong work ethic (honesty and integrity are key for this position and to our organization)
- Excellent communication skills includinghelpfulness and patience in dealing with fellow employees and external customers and vendors
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable
Benefits:Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life + the option for additional supplemental life insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Hall's Culligan Water
BusinessView all jobs at Hall's Culligan Water