Supervisor opportunity available at Ohio Christian University! $1500 Incentive!
Hallmark Management Services Circleville, OH
- Posted: September 03, 2021
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply now to see all open positions that are available.
Must be able to work all scheduled shifts/hours per week.
Hallmark Management Service is an onsite food service management company providing residential dining service, catering, and retail operations at some locations. Our dining program specializes in made from scratch and made to order meals. Our customers will find a wide variety of fresh salads and soups, deli sandwiches, hot entrees, delicious sides, inspiring accompaniments, homemade desserts and more.
Our values are purposefully simple, we believe in being honest, hardworking, hospitable, and hungry to achieve great things together. These four simple words help us define what is important and how to make good decisions that we can be proud of together.
At Hallmark Management, we offer:
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Annual opportunities for merit increases
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Free Meal while working
- Free nonskid shoes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Demonstrates complete understanding of all menu items being served and can access associated allergen or additional information that customers may need
- Lead by example in consistently supporting company policies (i.e. uniform, name tags, safety, cut gloves, etc.)
- Holds team accountable through field coaching during the shift
- Supports team in maintaining a clean and organized workspace storing, labeling and rotating product according to our standards
- Assures all station specific standards are always being met through the employees working in those areas
- Provides direction to assigned staff to assure that customers are being efficiently served based upon volume throughout meal service
- Communicate service issues/information to management as needed to assure a smooth-running operation
- Exhibits a customer comes first attitude
- Drug/Background Check
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 40 lbs.
- Requires constant standing and walking
SALARY: Up to $18
SCHEDULE: Monday - Thursday, 2 - 10:30 PM; Friday, 2 - 8 pm