Correspondence Business Analyst (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Correspondence Business Analyst
Essential Skill: Documaker, BA, Life & Annuities
If you don't find a candidate at the max bill rate then please submit at a market rate so that manager can evaluate and take a decision.
Correspondence Business Analyst
Job Description Summary
Assists in the research and assessment of business goals, objectives and needs to align information technology solutions with business initiatives on small to complex accounts. Serves as the liaison between technical personnel and the business area.
Essential Job Functions
• Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
• Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models and volume estimates.
• Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
• Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
• Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
• Executes systems tests from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
• Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through phases of the project.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
• 3 plus years of business analysis experience
• Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
• Experience working with business processes redesign and improvements
• Experience working with Oracle Documaker 11.5 or above
• Experience working with Life insurance correspondence
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers and team members
• Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills
• Presentation skills to communicate with management and customers
• Ability to work in a team environment
Hallmark Global Technologies
BusinessView all jobs at Hallmark Global Technologies