We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under direct supervision, responsible for co-facilitating continuous improvement work sessions that lead teams through rapid improvement events to address strategic projects or value stream initiatives.
- Supports proven structured process improvement techniques by analyzing current state conditions and identifying root cause contribution.
- Assists efforts for establishing and sustaining improvement processes supporting a frontline leader and the associated work group.
- Assists teams to address local Hoshin projects or issues.
- Provides a structured process to align the goals of the company (Strategy), with business’ (PSLs, functional groups, geographies) plans (Breakthrough Objectives/Tactics) and the work performed in operations (Action).
- Develops skills through application of Lean tools across many functions and process scenarios.
- Facilitates training of small groups to promote a Lean culture and develop lean competencies.
- Supports value added idea generation throughout the work cell/work group at Gemba (the place where real action occurs and where the value-added activities take place) to promote a Lean culture (defined as a philosophy of creating a work culture that empowers individuals to relentlessly pursue waste elimination driving continuous improvement and maximizing customer value).
- Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 1-2 years experience in operations or manufacturing which includes experience in Continuous Improvement.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
700 Pont de Mouton Road, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70507, United States
Requisition Number: 77700
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.