Hallcon provides mission critical, employee transportation services to the largest railroad operators in North America. In the course of providing these services numerous different data points are captured by our systems. This data is then used for multiple purposes including customer billings, employee pay and operational reports and statistics.
We are seeking an individual who will be tasked with processing yard vouchers. Processing these vouchers will require an individual with exceptional attention to detail and who is comfortable with working on a computer. The individual should be well spoken and articulate with able to work quickly and has the ability to identify errors and multi task.
KEY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quickly and accurately key data from yard voucher into system
- Review yard activity to ensure consistency with billing and payroll business rules.
- Coordinate with operations management to ensure all vouchers have been received.
- Tie yard hours to standard contract requirements
- Ensure vouchers are stored properly in electronic document storage system.
- Compare dates/times on vouchers to schedules and regular work patterns and identify exceptions for further review and follow-up.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 6 months to one year experience in accounting; dispatch experience preferred.
- Strong administrative and computer skills with attention to details. Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent typing and 10-key skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to clearly and concisely respond to questions and inquires.
- Can work well independently and as part of overall team.
Starting pay is $14.00 per hour.