Call Center Agent/Dispatcher
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Ensures the proper utilization of company assets and field personnel in meeting the requirements and requests of our customer in a safe and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures all service orders are entered and called out to the appropriate driver in a timely manner.
- Informs customer of driver/vehicle availability information by stating estimated time of arrivals and documenting that information.
- Ensures proper assignment of drivers and company assets for completion of customer service orders in a timely manner.
- Ensures that drivers receive accurate service order information and provides assistance as needed.
- Closely monitors the drivers’ hours in order to comply with company hours of service policy and state regulations.
- Communicates with all Field Management in a professional manner.
- Contacts the appropriate railroad representative with any questions or difficulties regarding service orders.
- Communicates any pertinent information to drivers in an accurate and timely manner.
- Consistently informs and updates the Shift Manager and/or Shift Supervisor of board status and any difficulties that may arise.
- Ensures that all driver information is updated in CATS, including but not limited to: current way to contact driver, driver’s availability status, home phone number and pager changes, and driver up from rest.
- Coordinates van swaps as needed.
- Ensures the highest level of customer service and confidentiality at all times.
- All other job duties as assigned.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to meet each essential duty and responsibility to a satisfactory level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good typing and 10-key skills as determined by pre-employment testing
- Customer Service Aptitude as determined by pre-employment testing
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalent; 1 to 2 years dispatching or related customer service experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Days and Nights Shifts Available:
Days A or Nights A - Sunday, Monday, Tuesday e/o Wednesday
Days B or Nights B - Thursday, Friday, Saturday e/o Wednesday
Days: 4:50 AM to 5:00 PM; Pay - $14.00 per hour
Nights: 4:50 PM to 5:00 AM; Pay - $14.50 per hour
HallconWith corporate offices throughout North America, Hallcon has been committed to enhancing the lives of people on the move with a broad portfolio of outsourced transportation services in private and public transit for over 70 years. These services include solutions for employee commuter transportation, rail crew transports, airport shuttles, university shuttles and on-demand ADA services. Hallcon also provides turn-key operations to include transportation vehicle and station cleaning, vehicle maintenance, specialty staffing solutions, transit consulting and analytics, certification and training, as well as dispatch and operations center management. More information can be found at http://www.hallcon.com.