Director of Customer Service- Pharmacy Operations
Hallandale Pharmacy Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Customer Service is responsible for maintaining efficient customer service operations by leveraging optimal team performance and a deep knowledge of company products and customer expectations. The Customer Service Department consists of call center and data entry teams designed to handle a high volume of inquiries and process prescription orders for various clients who require a personalized customer experience. The Director of Customer Service also develops strategic campaigns that strengthen the company’s ability to retain satisfied customers and meet revenue goals. The Director of Customer Service is part of the Customer Experience Leadership Team and will be expected to work in a collaborative, transparent, team-based environment.
Ability to develop a strategy and communicate at all levels in written, oral, and non-verbal methods
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must be a self-starter and results-driven
- Sensitivity to confidential documents and information
- Self‐motivated, dynamic, and confident, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Experience with Hub Spot or similar CRM
- Competence in Microsoft Office suite – as a minimum Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Experience and Qualifications
- College education required Bachelors (min) in business management, entrepreneurship, sales, marketing, or related degree
- 10+ years of management of operational customer service teams
- Minimum 5 years of Pharmaceutical or healthcare customer service experience preferred
- Proven track record of successful management and leadership of customer service teams
- Willingness to obtain working knowledge of the industry including:
- An understanding of pharmaceutical laws impacting the industry
- Knowledge of all products and services available to accounts
- Independent research on customer service topics that are pertinent to our customers
- Familiarity of clinical operations and how it relates to pharmacy
- Paid holidays (8 days)
- Paid Vacation (20 days)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $36.00 per hour
Hallandale PharmacyWhy Work Here?
Opportunity for growth within
Hallandale Pharmacy is a dynamic and fast-growing FDA compliant 503A Compounding Pharmacy As a compounding pharmacy we take pride in delivering a broad list of quality healthcare products at competitive prices .We believe in providing top customer service to our patients, while ensuring their safety through investment in people and technology.
2666 sw 36th st Ft lauderdaleFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Hallandale Pharmacy