- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for operating telephone/communication center and serving as the information/referral center for all residents, staff, and departments. Provides services and support to staff in a manner that meets or exceeds community expectations.
Part Time including weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following essential functions are the fundamental job duties of the position to be completed with or without appropriate reasonable accommodation.
· Answers incoming telephone calls in a cheerful and marketing-oriented way, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
· Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
· Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
· Answers general questions about the community and provides callers with address, directions, and other information and refers other specific questions to appropriate staff.
· Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
· Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
· Maintains copy and fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
· Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
· Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
· Collects rent checks from residents and family members and provides needed information to Business Office Assistant..
· Collects money for meal tickets, etc.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
· Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Able to operate: telephone, emergency call system, monitoring board or beeper, photocopier. Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
Full time position offers a competitive benefit program to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Home and Auto Discount program, Vendor Discount Program, 401(k) with matching contribution, Accrued Vacation, Sick, and Personal time and Paid Holiday Benefit. Employee referral bonus, and resident referral bonus.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please call community or e-mail resume to windroseweymouthjobs@HallKeen.com
Our mission is to create partnerships and provide leadership that result in successful business ventures, thriving residential communities, prosperous commercial properties, and enriching work environments. We strive to create long-term sustainable value for our investors through strategic asset growth, increased profitability and the capture of value added opportunities.
Our stakeholders include our employees, owners, business partners, residents, vendors and suppliers, as well as, the property owners, government agencies, regulators, and lenders. Individually and collectively, the interests, goals, and objectives of all stakeholders are important to the success of our company.
We conduct our business with integrity, vision, and compassion.
We listen to the goals of our stakeholders and align our resources to exceed these goals.
We create an environment that empowers employees, rewards innovation, solves problems, and gives precedence to residents.
We are committed to developing employees and creating teams to exceed industry standards.
We are selective and purposeful when evaluating new business opportunities.
HallKeen Management, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at HallKeen Management, Inc.
Get fresh CALL Center Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.