HallKeen Management is currently looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ property management experience. Candidate must be familiar with Onesite property management software and have previous Tax Credit experience. Priority will be given to all candidates that hold the HCCP and COS Certification Designations. We are looking for a hardworking, hands-on and team-oriented individual who can assist the Property Manager with the day to day operations. And someone with a can-do attitude!
Responsible for assisting the community's Property Manager in achieving pre-determined goals and objectives. Follows company policy and ensures compliance with all applicable regulations in the proper maintenance, execution and distribution of records pertaining to occupancy, income and expenses.
· Handles resident complaints in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner
· Record notices to vacate; interview resident to determine reason for vacating
· Verify applications and process with accuracy and closely work with compliance department.
· Input move-in and move-outs and relevant charges in Onesite
· Prepare lease renewal and rental increase notices to be reviewed by Property Manager
· Aid in leasing activities and resident relations
· Answer telephone while maintaining courteous and helpful attitude to residents and prospects
· Follow management procedures as directed
· In the absence of the Property Manager, may supervise team.
· Other duties as will be assigned by Manager
Responsible for Rent collections including but not limited to:
· Accept rental payments and follow-up on delinquencies
· Resolve all accounting discrepancies as soon as possible
We offer a competitive pay and benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability, 401(k), paid time off.
If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an amazing Property Management organization, we'd like to hear from you!
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please fax or e-mail resume to 781-915-3150 or Nfryar@hallkeen.com