Are you looking for a new opportunity to maximize your skills and help others? Working directly with our client's company might just be your answer! We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service & Sales Assistant on behalf of our client in Boston!
Our client`s firm provides excellent service to clients by assisting them with their benefits and financial service needs. The Customer Service & Sales Assistant position is for true sales and client-oriented individuals. As a Customer Service & Sales Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work as a member of a team of professionals focused on providing benefits and financial products to help clients protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes. Agency staff members perform a fundamental role in servicing clients, supporting agents and building strong relationships with the community.
Opportunities and Compensation
- We only promote from within - advancement opportunities are based on your individual performance, not seniority!
- Proven leadership and mentoring program.
- Leaders can move from representatives to regional managers
- Community Involvement in local charities
- Annual company trips
Customer Service & Sales Assistant Job Requirements
- Prospecting and generating new business through calling leads & referrals to setup in-home consultations. No cold calling.
- Attending scheduled consultations, providing excellent client service and closing sales of featured policies.
- Generating quotes, conducting policy reviews, & updating policies
- Processing payments & reporting claims
- Providing excellent client service and relationship building
Requirements of the Customer Service & Sales Assistant:
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills
- High school or equivalent