Salary-Based Car Sales Associate - Hall Chesapeake
Hall Auto Chesapeake, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Hall in the Western Branch region of Chesapeake has been setting sales records, and we need talented sales professionals now. Apply now to learn what a new position with Hall can do for your career!
CHEVROLET * JEEP * CHRYSLER * DODGE * NISSAN * RAM * HYUNDAI * GENESIS
Hall is a division of fast-growing MileOne Autogroup, one of the largest privately-owned auto groups, and Car Sales Associates working for us have great opportunities to grow their careers along side us!
We believe that taking care of our employees is an important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. With that in mind, MileOne is proud to offer programs designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and at work. We call it the MileOne Employee Advantage! In addition to traditional healthcare, training, career advancement and financial benefits, we also include an Employee Purchase Program, a MileOne Recognition program, the Next Mile scholarship program for employees and family members, an Employee Assistance Program and more!
MileOne Autogroup is also dedicated to giving back and supporting the communities around us. As a company, we have raised millions for local and national charities.
As a Car Sales Associate, you will be responsible for selling new and/or pre-owned vehicles at either the dealership or an offsite location. Your goal will be to positively impact gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards while conducting business in an ethical and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES FOR CAR SALES ASSOCIATES:
- Selling vehicles that satisfy customers' needs and meeting or exceeding dealership sales goals
- Using the dealership Customer Relationship Management System (eLead) in managing all customer contact and keeping accurate records of every contact result
- Building relationships with customers and consulting with them to determine their needs
- Presenting vehicle selections best suited to each customer's stated needs and benefits in action during the vehicle test drive
- Following up on all post-delivery items
- Generating new business by making follow up calls to customer base and referral sources, and educating all potential customers on our products and incentive programs
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CAR SALES ASSOCIATES:
- Valid driver's license with 2 or fewer moving violations in the last 3 years
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience; consumer to consumer experience preferred
- Experience in a commission or bonus based environment preferred
- Strong negotiation, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency, and general mathematic skills
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug-free work place.
By applying for this job, you agree to receive email communication, as well as telephone and/or SMS text communications using an autodialer or otherwise, at the number you have provided. Message and data rates may apply; text STOP to opt out after receiving text communications.New SalesHall Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram ChesapeakeSponsored-External and Internal
BusinessView all jobs at Hall Auto