Automotive Warranty Administrator - Hall Corporate
Hall Auto Virginia Beach, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experience Everything MileOne has to Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Training and mentoring
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Positive, success driven work environment
Our MileOne Employee Advantage:
MileOne believes that taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne offers a number of exclusive benefits and programs that are designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and in the workplace.
MileOne Employee Advantage includes health and financial benefits, and training and mentoring. We also offer an Employee Purchase Program, the MileOne Support Fund: by Employees, for Employees, the NextMile Scholarship Program, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
Warranty Administrators ensure the dealership is paid for warranty work by preparing, recording, submitting, and following up on all claims, and reconciles them accordingly.
Essential Duties for Automotive Warranty Administrator:
- Process all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor
- Notifies management of any deviations, and corrections required, and works closely with the service team to ensure the integrity of the repair orders
- Keep abreast of all factory recalls and announcements
- Works with departments involved in warranty to maintain proper procedures
- Reconcile all warranty receivables and work with the accounting department to obtain payments
- Resubmit all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off
- Follow up on payment of outstanding claims, reporting anything that requires an escalated issue, i.e. contacting the warranty help lines, rep, etc.
- Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work area
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Automotive Warranty Administrator:
- 1 year minimum experience with Automotive Warranty Administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial drive and sense of urgency to obtain results on a consistent basis
- Basic computer skills
- High level of initiative and ability to work in a team
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.
By applying for this job, you agree to receive email communication, as well as telephone and/or SMS text communications using an autodialer or otherwise, at the number you have provided. Message and data rates may apply; text STOP to opt out after receiving text communications.
AddressVirginia Beach, VA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Hall Auto