Hale Trailer Brake & Wheel, Inc is a multi-location, full service trailer dealership with an immediate opening at its Baltimore, MD branch location. We are looking for a counter sales professional with experience in heavy duty truck and trailer parts or a related industry.
Responsibilities: Increase sales of aftermarket truck and trailer parts within the greater Baltimore market by calling on existing customers, developing new customer prospects and responding to customer requests for orders, pricing, delivery and technical support.
· Maintaining/growing existing customer relationships while identifying and developing new accounts.
· Providing prompt response to customer requests for product, pricing, delivery and technical information.
· Research parts specifications and sourcing options.
· Contacting customers by phone and other direct marketing methods to increase sales.
· Implementing Company marketing and sales programs promoting existing and new product lines.
· Maintenance of customer, vendor, and product information to support sales efforts.
· Provide inventory ordering and warehouse assistance as needed.
· Develop product knowledge through involvement in Company and vendor sponsored training programs.
· Provide technical support to customers and work with vendors to solve customer problems.
· Maintaining awareness of market conditions and customer needs while recognizing cross selling opportunities.
· Adherence to Company safety program.
· Must have 2+ years experience in sales of heavy duty truck and trailer parts or service or a related sales background.
· Must have strong sales skills and mechanical aptitude.
· Must be committed to a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
· Must present a professional, positive, results oriented, problem solving attitude.
· Must have good written and oral communication skills.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and multi-task.
· Must have good computer skills.
· Must pass a standard pre-employment drug test.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent medical, vision & dental benefits, paid vacation and a matching 401k and profit sharing plan.
If you want to join the best team of trailer professionals on the East Coast, submit your resume by fax to 856-768-4434 or email HRHale@HaleTrailer.com or apply in person M-F, 9am-4pm at 2201 Hawkins Point Road, Baltimore, MD 21226.