We are looking for Nursing Assistant / Nurse Aide to join our team! You are responsible for helping keep our residents routine.
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- 3 company meals provided daily
- Work is not as physically demanding as it is at other care facilities
- Electronic charting
- ADLs with clients
- Vital signs and medication administration
- Light household chores
- Computer charting
- Completed Nurse Aid Class with intention of being certified, or Nursing Student
- 3 Recommendations (Preferred)
- Background check/Drug testing (Required upon hire)
- English speaking
- Ability to lift at least 10 lbs
- Willingness to take further education classes provided by Hale Nohea
- Caring, warm, and friendly personality is a must
Why Work Here?Hale Nohea is a Expanded Adult Residential Care Home located above Kaimuki in Maunalani Heights on the island of Oahu. We cater to a maximum of eight clients and pride ourselves on having quality team members. We are looking for timely, accountable, and compassionate people to join our team. We are offering part-time employment to nurse aides, certified nurse aides, or nursing students. Should full-time become available, it is offered to our part-time staff first. Full-time employees are offered a HMSA health plan that includes drug, dental, medical, and vision. Long-time employees are also offered a retirement account. All employees have the opportunity to receive quarterly bonuses based on performance.
Hale Nohea's number one priority is our staff; we take care of each other so that we can better serve our clients.