Director of Rehab needed in Clarksdale, MS
- Are you looking for a work/life balance?
- Are you interested in relocating and need assistance? Look no further - Halcyon Rehabilitation is offer a $5,000 Bonus, plus HOUSEING REIMBURSTMENT.
- Are you an excellent Director of Rehab looking for a company that embraces your philosophy dedicated to exceeding patient/family expectations?
- Are you a Director of Rehab who is passionate about working with adult/senior population in skilled nursing, long-term care, and assisted living settings?
- Would you like to work for a 100% therapist managed & operated company?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to apply for our Director of Rehab (DOR, Rehab Director) in Clarksdale, MS (Known as the "Blues Alley")!
Greenbough Nursing Center
340 DeSoto Avenue Extended
Clarksdale, MS 38614
Comprehensive Benefits for Director of Rehab include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life Insurance - 100% company paid
- Supplemental Life - optional
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Home and Auto Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Corporate Discounts
Work/Life Balance for Director of Rehab:
- Extremely Generous PTO accrual over 5 weeks/year
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly Employee Activity & Recognition Events
- Quarterly Team Building Contests
- Quarterly Company Recognition Awards
Professional Growth & Development for Director of Rehab:
- Company Continues to Grow/Expand Including New Construction
- New Opportunities In Other Divisions or Leadership, Promotion from Within
- Internal CEU/In-services & Online Education
- External CEU Reimbursement up to $750/ year
About the Facility... Greenbough Nursing Center is 60 bed facility provides a wide range of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for both short stay recovery, as well as ongoing supportive services for individuals requiring long-term care. Our building Place has a positive fun-loving and friendly atmosphere with staff dedicated to providing our residents with the best care they all deserve.
About Clarksdale, MS has been historically significant in the history of the blues music. Historical sites such as Clarksdale's Riverside Hotel is just one of many sites in Clarksdale.
There are tons of outdoor activities - Canoeing, Kayaking, hiking and much more.
Explore historical location, such as Sunflower River, where two Indian trading paths met.
At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a compassionate, caring environment for our resident's. We do more than just meet their physical needs - we are committed to helping our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives through social interaction and enriching environments that promote independence. We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a work/life balance coupled with professional growth.
For further information, please contact:
Talent Acquisition Manager
813-388-6857 - Office
Halcyon Rehabilitation is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, and employs qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Current state registration/licensure.
- Able to practice unencumbered.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to make independent decisions when appropriate.
- Maintains working knowledge of Medicare and other payer sources.
- Knowledge of resident rights.
- Ability to act as a patient care advocate.
- Exudes consistent professional appearance and demeanor in all situations.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible format.
- Must be able to sit, walk and stand for extended time periods throughout the workday.
- Must be able to (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) as needed to assist with resident treatment as appropriate.
- Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting patients/residents.
- Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies, etc.
- Must be constantly alert for patient/resident safety.
EDUCATION: A minimum of an Associate's Degree in Occupational or Physical Therapy or a MS in Speech-Language Pathology.