We are seeking a Client Service Representative to join our team! This individual is responsible for educating clients on their current and new available benefit packages, answering an questions they may have, and providing exceptional service.
***At this time due to CDC guidelines we will allow this position to be done remotely now and will remain remote even after pandemic is over.****
We value your health just as much as ours and our teams - with that being said due to the current situation with COVID-19 we will be taking the advice from the CDC in regards to social distancing seriously!
We will be conducting interviews in-person and virtually via Zoom. We want everyone to have the opportunity to kick start a new career while remaining safe, comfortable and healthy! Our mission has always been to protect people and provide unlimited opportunities!
We specialize in providing permanent benefits for Associations, Labor Unions and Credit Union members. These 30,000 + Union groups voted our company to distribute benefits to their members. We take great pride in our contacts with our Union groups and as a result - there is no cold calling or prospecting involved!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Facilitate benefits to union members and affiliates.
• Determine eligibility for new members.
• Respond to service requests.
• Provide excellent customer service to our members.
• Assist with application process.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Attention to detail
• Reliable, proactive, punctual, and hardworking a must
• Ability to analyze information and implement a solution
• Excellent organization skills
• Efficient and highly accurate data entry skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused