Center Administrator (CA)
We're Hiring & We Want You! Imagine a place where you can make a difference every day, LOVE WHAT YOU DO, and make a great living doing it. You just found it, Hair Club Has It All!
Why Hair Club?
- Stability' We've been the industry leader across North America for more than 40 years and you can help us grow to even greater heights.
- Growth Opportunities' Our team has 70+ years of tenure at Hair Club and we believe in promoting from within. And, we provide paid training, so you can continue to learn and be successful.
- Inspiration' We help people restore their hair and transform their lives every day. And we help our communities through our charitable Pay It Forward and Hair Club for Kids Come to work knowing that what you do really makes a difference in the lives of others.
A Day in the Life of a Center Administrator:
You'll be Responsible for the Centers administrative and office support functions along with any activities.
- Facilitating new client and existing member flow.
- Communicating important details across all departments
- Actively manages all scheduling activities and responsible for delivering the ultimate client experience ("UCE") to all clients.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years of administrative assistant and customer service experience.
- Actively manages scheduling activities, including booking and appointment confirmations.
- Assist with inventory management, including full responsibility of ordering and collections.
- Persuasive selling techniques of promotions.
- Ability to build trust and preserve strong client and team relationships.
- Passionate and energetic about helping others, displaying genuine care and compassion
- Has the ability to work independently and adapt to business needs.
- Willing to continuously improve and eagerness to learn new skills and techniques.
- Strong active listening skills
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) a plus.
Great Perks & Benefits:
Attractive work hours: Tuesday through Saturday, with Sundays and Mondays off. Salons are closed for most major holidays.
Receive the best benefits in the industry, including:
- 5 paid vacation days, 8 paid holidays, and 5 wellness days your 1st year! (vacation increases over time)
- Full, comprehensive benefits (medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and more)
- A 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match
- Company-paid training
- A wealth of opportunities for growth and advancement
Hair Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. HairClub strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Hair ClubWoburn, MA
HealthcareView All Hair Club Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.