NOW HIRING FOR DECEMBER!
*PREVIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE IS NOT MANDATORY BUT IS A HUGE PLUS!!!!
As a Customer Service & Sales Representative with our company, you will be proactively engaging with customers, and promoting positive brand engagement. As a company, we recognize top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset. We only promote from within our company and reward employees with unlimited growth potential for advancement. We teach leadership as an action, not a title. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running our business.
Customer Service & Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend services
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and retail marketing to join our sales team. Customer Service and Sales Representatives will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable, and comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
Qualifications for a Customer Service and Sales Representative:
- A desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
To be considered for an interview submit your resume through this job posting.
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded