NOW HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
*PREVIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE IS NOT MANDATORY BUT IS A HUGE PLUS!!!!
As a Customer Service & Sales Representative with our company, you will be proactively engaging with customers, and promoting positive brand engagement. As a company, we recognize top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset. We only promote from within our company and reward employees with unlimited growth potential for advancement. We teach leadership as an action, not a title. This ensures that only the best of the best are managing our campaigns and running our business.
Customer Service & Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend services
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and retail marketing to join our sales team. Customer Service and Sales Representatives will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable, and comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
Qualifications for a Customer Service and Sales Representative:
- A desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
To be considered for an interview submit your resume through this job posting.
Candidates with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Sales, Marketing, customer service, administrative assistant, manager, full time, retail, management, office, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, membership sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry level, restaurant, sales, customer service, csr entry level customer retention, full time restaurant management, restaurant service, marketing and sales, services in hospitality, restaurant, retail, retail management, hospitality bachelor's degree, hospitality experience, server, hostess, host, waitress, waiter, serving customers, retail sales associate, retail account manager, retail manager, retail assistant manager, public relations, public speaking, entry level, business management, recruiting, entry level sales and marketing, brand representative, advertising and sales, Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Level Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual, entry level inventory key holder, hospitality, hospitality manager, hospitality trainer entry level , Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, entry level full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, jobs, clerical, entry level office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, fraternity, sorority, Microsoft office, b2b, labor, construction, contract jobs, contract position, communications, retail salesperson, entry level customer service, entry level marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, jobs, careers, opportunity, advancement, call center agent, entry level customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, entry level account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time entry level communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports, sports director, sports league official, entry level business systems analyst, assistant manager, account executive, office executive, administrative, admin, secretary, finance, banking, insurance, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager