We're currently seeking an entry-level Client Account Representative to join our team. We are a leading marketing and sales firm in the Greater Cincinnati area looking to expand our client and accounts this coming November.
Client Account Representatives are a vital member of the sales team and are responsible for managing accounts, managing our clients brand, and building our clients' consumer base. The position is considered to be entry-level with the opportunity to grow into upper-level Management positions. All training is fully paid with additional bonuses and commissions earned. Ideal candidates will have strong people skills, leadership, and potential management skills.
Client Account Representative Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend services
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Creating a positive and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning staff conferences that entail: business development strategies, client knowledge, and client revenue goals.
Client Account Representative Qualifications:
- Previous experience in marketing, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Out-going personality
For immediate consideration please submit your resume online.
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded