Hagler & Associates is a marketing firm that promotes from within and encourages our team to work together to reach client goals and improve skills. We are seeking out top talent in the Greater Cincinnati area for a full-time Assistant Manager Trainee position. Here we will provide hands-on training on business development strategies, marketing, sales, and advertising over the course of a 3-8 month period. Following the completion of the training, employees have the ability to take on upper-level management positions.
Does your past work experience include roles as a Supervisor, Manager, Trainer, or similar roles? If so, you might have what it takes to be a part of a great company!
Skills and qualifications required to successfully perform major duties:
- Prior experience in management, team leader or supervisory roles
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to coach and apply the appropriate developmental tool for each team member
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assisting in managing daily operational tasks
- Demonstrate strong business acumen in order to plan and budget to the needs of the business
- Serve as a leader to team members by following and demonstrating company standards
- Assist in building an environment of teamwork, trust, and collaboration with peers, customers, and supervisors
- Training, coaching and mentoring team members to deliver an exceptional retail experience to customers and meeting company goals
- Participating in retail marketing and sales promotions
- Ongoing training (paid)
- Exciting career paths and growth potential
- Uncapped earning potential through bonuses when meeting or exceeding sales goal
- Paid travel opportunities are available and optional
- Flexible Scheduling, full time & part-time available
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience, competitive commission structure, and WEEKLY BONUSES!!!
- Management training opportunities to qualified associates
- Growth into senior-level positions within our firm!
- Travel opportunities via business trips and annual international vacation
- Great Company Culture focused on growth and team building
This position is full-time and looking to be filled immediately. Don't wait. Apply today!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded