Entry-level management position under the direction of the Store Manager. Gains work knowledge in sales management, customer service as well as store merchandising and inventory.
- Achieve sales generation targets. Develop a working knowledge of Haggar’s merchandise and fashion. Ensure product is stocked and displayed with company signage.
- Provide excellent customer service in accordance with Haggar’s guidelines.
- Follow operational guidelines for loss prevention/inventory management as well as store cleaning, safety and maintenance.
- 6 months experience in a retail environment or equivalent in education preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be dependable and be able to work multiple days/nights during the week including weekends (between 12 – 24 hours per week).