Retail Store Assistant Manager
Haggar Corp. Sunbury, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Responsible for store management when Store Manager is not present. Promotes and maintains the store’s customer satisfaction and sales goals while personally achieving high levels of sales productivity. Ensures store policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Work with the Store Manager to ensure the store is performing in the areas of staffing, merchandise display and movement, payroll control, policy/procedure compliance and store safety/housekeeping. Responsible for store management when Store Manager is not present.
- Achieve personal sales generation targets. Develop a working knowledge of Haggar’s merchandise and fashion. Ensure product
is stocked and displayed with company signage timely and accurately.
- Train, develop and supervise other store associates when acting as the Manager on Duty.
- Provide and promote excellent customer service in accordance with Haggar’s guidelines.
- Follow and maintain operational guidelines for loss prevention/inventory management as well as store cleaning, safety and
- At least 1 year of retail management experience.
Basic computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 30 pounds, climb ladders and stand for an entire shift.
- Expected to be available to work weekdays (open 2x/week), weekends and/or nights (close 2x/week) as well as
before/after store hours and holidays.