*Looking for full time (at about 32 hours), part time, or summer only*
- Work a consistent weekly schedule with one or more children with autism.
- Follow behavior protocols and skill acquisition instructions as written by the BCBA.
- Collect data and write daily session notes using the Catalyst application.
- Communicate regularly with the BCBA, parents, and any other designated people about the treatment plan and progress of the child.
- Participate in initial and ongoing training.
- Be a reliable and accountable part of the team.
- At least one year experience delivering 1:1 ABA therapy under supervision of BCBA.
- Have (or are pursuing) a Bachelor’s degree (behavior analysis or related field preferred, but not required).
- Have the desire to continue to learn about behavior analysis and how it can be applied to clients’ cases.
- Be able to take and apply feedback from your supervisor.
- Be willing to work in a team environment.
- Be able to follow instructions and protocols.
- Be able to work at the client’s house and work/play on the floor often.
- Be able to maintain client confidentiality.
- Be willing to take and pass a random drug test.
- Have reliable transportation and car insurance.