CNC Machinist - 2nd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CNC set up / Operator (2nd shift)
Hagbros Precision has an immediate need for a results-oriented individual with experience in CNC Mill/Lathe programming and set up. Those candidates meeting the below-listed skills and attributes need only apply. Only applicants who can work nights need apply.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience as a CNC Set up/Programming preferred
- Night shift 4:10pm - 2:30am
- Feed the necessary raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Measure, examine, and test completed products for defects
- Ability to use micrometers, calipers, other measurement instruments
- Deburr all surfaces of parts to ensure that they conform to specifications
- Maintain activity logs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Minimum of High school or GED equivalent required
- Completed trade school in machining preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing setting required
- Understanding of production procedures preferred
- Read and understand blueprints required
- Teamwork and good communication skills required
Applying for Positions:
- If interested please submit a resume with pertinent information (illustrating salary history, your qualifications, and position applying for)
- Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
- Time and a half for over 40 hours/week
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits Available
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation Accrual after 6 months
- Paid Holidays after 60 days
- 2nd Shift differential pay
Machine Shop Work Shifts:
- Evening: Monday-Friday: 4:10 pm – 2:30 am
1513 Brandi Ln Round RockRound Rock, TX
Get fresh CNC Machinist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.