Class A and B CDL Driver
- Posted: May 13, 2021
Are you tired of working for a large, impersonal company where you're just a number and where they don't even know your name?
Do you like to be home after a long day at work? How about a Monday - Friday work schedule?
We know that there are a lot of job postings out there right now. You are trying to decide which one to apply for, how much experience you need and whether you will like one particular company or another. Frankly, it doesn't get any better than driving big trucks and helping to build things that will last for years. Our truck drivers are well paid and they earn it. We operate on a regular Monday -Friday schedule and you'll be home at night. That way you can plan your life rather than have to plan it around your work schedule. Let's face it, "All work and no play makes" .... you know what we mean.
Our CDL drivers work in a fast-paced environment and are provided with a variety of challenges. Our trucks are professionally maintained in our own shop and all are equipped with an excellent two-way radio network and sophisticated GPS that cover the entire area where our projects are located.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience working with commercial trucks and proven safety track record.We don't mind training the right candidate - one who is willing pitch in where there's a need, is reliable, is responsible, is motivated to do their best and has a positive attitude. However, if you're afraid of getting dirty or you don't like the smell of diesel fuel, you probably wouldn't be happy here.
Good truck drivers are hard to find. We'd like to think that you may be one of them. Come join us!
Contact Bill Frattini, Human Resources Manager at (207) 563-8588 or email@example.com.
- Operate single axle, wheelers, triaxles or CLASS A commercial trucks.
- Perform general equipment and equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and safety checks.
- Fuel Equipment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- A valid Maine Class A or Class B License
- A clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to pass a drug screening and pre-employment DOT physical exam
- Ability to lift of fifty pounds over your head.
The following benefits are offered to all full-time employees:
- Health and Dental insurancefor you and your family
- Paid Time Off (Sick and Vacation)
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Savings (Simple IRA)
- Year-end Bonus
- Clothing Allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Trainings
Hagar Enterprises is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all to apply
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Hagar Enterprises, Inc.
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?