Director, Client Acquisition - Direct Marketing / Direct Mail Sales
We are the fastest growing creative agency, large-volume digital printer, and direct mailer in the country. We are now expanding to include a satellite agency and state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This senior level “client acquisition” role is a virtual position to develop new client acquisition opportunities in the western half of the US. Must have experience in "hunting" and "closing" new business opportunities as a Sales Acquisition Specialist.
** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE in DIRECT MAIL / DIRECT MARKETING in SALES!! This position requires experience in Direct Marketing with volume DIRECT MAIL Graphics / Printing industry - Sales Experience (with equality relationships) to qualify for the opportunity.
Our unique combination of industry-leading creative, cutting-edge digital print technology, and now, a presence on both sides of the country, has created a powerful force in direct marketing. Our speed to market and logistical advantage is simply unmatched. As a result, we have top-tier clientele, including many Fortune 500 companies around the country.
The Director, Client Acquisition will make an immediate impact by quickly securing new integrated direct marketing / direct mail program sales (“integrated direct marketing solutions”). The candidate must have a strong understanding of “solution based selling”, utilizing a consultative sales philosophy in the creative (agency), print/mail, supply chain services spaces.
- Mission: Sell new accounts and originate new revenue that exceeds goals
- Drive the entire sales process from lead generation to close
- Prospect identification and qualification
- Needs assessment & competitive positioning
- Needs-based proposal development
- Post-proposal issues resolution
- Capability presentations & product/service demonstrations
- Contract development and execution
- Closing the sale
- Post-sale onboarding engagement
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop a sustainable business pipeline sufficient to exceed sales goals
- Create a steady inflow of prospect RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s and drive response
- Meet/exceed profitable revenue acquisition and performance activity goals
- Generate leads by networking, cold-calling, building & leveraging industry-related professional relationships, and timely follow up on referrals
- Build rapport with decision makers and influencers within prospect and client organizations and add value at the Senior Management level
- Drive Quarterly Business Review process with client/stakeholders, focused on ensuring client satisfaction and defined metrics are exceeded and revenue expansion identified
- Facilitate stakeholder collaboration to build client solutions, implement customer initiatives and advance the client experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Successful candidate to have 5+ years B2B sales experience in creative services with integrated direct marketing solutions and deliver measurable client results
- Can independently generate leads, build a pipeline and successfully close deals
- Creates brand/solutions awareness and expands contact network through industry organization, chamber association participation and use of emerging social tools
- Ability to travel without restriction
- Commanding and persuasive presenter in individual & group sales presentations
- Ability to independently manage simple to complex solution sales
- Exceptional communicator capable of framing clear expectations, advancing ideas and pairing opportunities with solutions to varied audiences
About this company: We are a “Direct Marketing Services” company that specializes in creating direct marketing communications for a wide range of industries. We’re passionate about making sure our clients get maximum value from their direct marketing investment.